Please help the Mission Committee provide face masks for the LWR (Lutheran World Relief) program to help prevent the spread of Covid 19 in vulnerable communities. Thank you to all those who have signed up, however we need more sign ups to help with this project.
If you decide to join the challenge, please take a moment to register your name so we can be in touch directly:
Reminders and Directions
- Read about the program on the LWR website at https://lwr.org/masks
- You do not need to pledge a set number of masks.
- You can use either elastic or ties on the masks.
- Adult masks only are needed.
- If you are making a quantity of masks, package them in ziplock bags of 25 each. If you have less than 25, label the number in your bag.
New Information You Need to Know
Masks can be taken to the Knights of Columbus food collection site on either August 15 or August 29, from 8 am to 10 am. Look for Peggy Carr, Mission Committee Member. She will be working as a volunteer and will collect your masks, if you are ready to turn them in.
Masks will also be collected on September 6 or September 13, from 11 am to 12 pm. in the small parking lot at Catonsville Presbyterian. A Mission Committee member will meet you outside to accept your donations. If these collection times or places do not work for your schedule, we will make other arrangements.