- This event has passed.
- Date: Saturday, May 14, 2022
- Time: 9:30am–12:00pm
- Location:France Room
Grace and peace through Jesus Christ our Lord! You’ve been to worship with us once, several, or even many times—in person, online, or both. Perhaps you’ve glimpsed how God is at work among us.
- Are you searching for a faith community in which you and your family can explore your faith and your doubt?
- Do you have questions about CPC’s program and ministry?
- Maybe you’ve never been part of a church family before but think now is the time to make that commitment to Christ.
- Are you ready to serve God in new and exciting ways, eager to serve Jesus Christ?
- Perhaps God is calling you to become part of this community of ordinary people doing extraordinary things in the world?
- Have you sensed the Holy Spirit stirring something new in you?
If so—or even if you’re not sure—we invite you to our Membership Exploration gathering.
Childcare will be provided. Just let us know.
We’ll share what it means to be Presbyterian. We’ll look at the meaning of church membership and share many of the ways this congregation is seeking to be faithful to Jesus Christ in worship and through education, fellowship, and mission.
For more information
Email email@example.com or call (410) 747-6180.