Worship (In-Person and Online)
- Date: Sunday, July 16, 2023
- Time: 9:30am–10:30am
- Location:Fellowship Hall
Worship is streamed on Catonsville Presbyterian’s Facebook page and YouTube channel. You may also call into the service via Zoom (audio only). Zoom meeting information is sent out each week in our email newsletter.
Each week’s order of worship is posted on the updates and announcements page by Friday evening, along with a downloadable PDF of the entire bulletin.
Worship in person
In June through August, we gather in the Fellowship Hall for worship rather than the sanctuary. The Fellowship Hall is air conditioned, and provides a more intimate and personal experience during these months of travel and relaxation. Use the ramp entrance adjacent to Beechwood or the door at the small Frederick Road parking lot to enter closest to the Fellowship Hall.
Disabilities have been part of God’s people throughout time and space, and nearly all of us—whether young or old—will be disabled at some point throughout our lives. If there are particular accommodations that might improve accessibility and access to worship, programming, or participation in congregational life, please reach out to a pastor, deacon, or staff member. A few items to note:
- The sanctuary is fitted with a hearing loop and headsets are available in the rear.
- Automatic captioning is available on the worship live stream.
- There is a wheelchair- and walker-accessible ramp at the corner of Beechwood Avenue and Frederick Road. The small lot off of Frederick Road is reserved for those with limited mobility and physical disabilities.
- A wheelchair- and walker-accessible bathroom is near the sanctuary. When exiting near the piano and pulpit, turn right and proceed down the hallway.
- There are several pews near the front of the sanctuary with ample room for wheelchairs or walkers.
- Bulletins are available as responsive web pages on the updates and announcements section. Those who would like large-print bulletins can increase the size from their web browser.
- Masks are not required for church activities, but many choose to do so. There is typically ample room for those who wish to remain physically distanced from others. Please let a pastor know if you experience any issues related to masking or your health precautions.
Children and Youth Ministries during Worship
During the summer months from June through August, there are no formal ministries during worship to provide a respite for our staff and volunteers. However, there is a Kids’ Corner in the Fellowship Hall that includes a blanketed area with toys and other activities for young children. You are welcome to contact Dorothy Boulton, our Associate Pastor, for more information or to ask questions.