- This event has passed.
Presbyterian Women: Bridges Circle
- Date: Friday, March 10, 2023
- Time: 4:00pm–5:00pm
- Location:Brightview Senior Living, 848 S Rolling Rd, Catonsville, MD 21228
The Bridges Circle
This circle has about a dozen members involved on a regular basis, and usually about 6-8 attend any given meeting. This circle has a flexible meeting schedule—usually sticking to Thursday and Friday afternoons—and always meets at a wheelchair-accessible location.
Bridges has recently read:
- Wholehearted Faith by Rachel Held Evans
- Help, Thanks, Wow by Anne Lamott
- When Christians Get it Wrong by Adam Hamilton
- Dusk Night Dawn by Anne Lamott
- Everybody’s Normal Till You Get To Know Them by John Ortberg
About Presbyterian Women
Presbyterian Women is a national organization of the Presbyterian Church, and several small groups (“circles”) meet monthly for Bible study, conversation, and support. Each circle meets at a different time and location to allow greater flexibility, and are listed on the calendar of events.